torsdag 9. april 2015

Summer days

What an amazing day it has been you guys! 

I've been outside enjoying the warm April weather all day.
It was so warm outside I could wear my bikini without freezing. I had some ice cream, listened to some music and now I'm about to do my workout for today. I usually do my workout in the morning, but today it was more tempting to be outside. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do to my mood.

After my workout my boyfriend and I will be making something called 'samsa'. 'Samsa' is basically minced meat with onions wrapped in a flaky pastry. My boyfriend is half Russian and was having a craving for it, but to be honest it's not my favorite dish to eat. I've had it before and in my opinion it's a little bit too boring for my taste. I think I will add my own twist to the recipe, maybe add in some chili and other herbs to make it more flavorful. Other then that I think we will just chill out on the couch and watch some Netflix (surprise!)













Hope you had a great day!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.