onsdag 8. april 2015

Casual luxe

Hey guys and girls,


I'm so freakin' bored. I've been watching Netflix for a couple of hours, I had my walk, did my workout, I cleaned the kitchen, made dinner (homemade pizza) and now I'm back on the internet again.

I don't know what to do? I've created some more fashion collages and thought I'd post them here to give you guys some inspiration and ideas of my taste in fashion. I am not an expert, I just love reading fashion magazines and online blogs. I've always thought that fashion is a way of expressing yourself without saying a word. I feel like you should dress in whatever you like regardless of trends.

Creating this collage was so much fun, you can mix and match whatever you want and it's like an online wardrobe with endless of options - me likey!

Maybe this could be my thing, you know? once or twice a week I could post these collages, maybe even more often.. With every look there is a short story, I hope you guys enjoy.

. . .


"Casual luxe" 


Emma lives in New York, she is 22 years old and works as a model.
She is fashionable and likes to show of her long and lean legs. Emma lives in an apartment with her pug and when she's not modeling she enjoys spending time with friends, partying and working out to keep her body in top shape. She loves to mix casual pieces with luxury items and add that extra something like a pop of color or statement jewelry.

casual luxe








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.