onsdag 8. april 2015

Fitness: day 3



Wooh, I'm finally done with my workout for today and this time it was a combination of total body pilates and how to achieve a "bubble butt".

I'm following the "beginner's 2.0" plan from Cassey Ho and all I have to say is; so far so good. I'm only on day 3 and I can already feel a slight difference. My core feels stronger and my breathing is getting better. I can do some of the moves that I struggled with on the first day, so because of that I'm very motivated to keep going and pushing myself also because I know that it can only do good for my body. What I also love about this type of workout is that you can do it at home (for those of you who are too shy to go to the gym) and that you don't need any special equipment except for a yoga mat (I'm using a beach towel)

Right now I'm going to get ready and then go for a walk. I can't wait for the summer to arrive, yay.


I wish you all a pleasant day!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.