onsdag 8. april 2015

The sun is up

Good morning/day everyone,


It's almost noon here in Germany and I'm relaxing in bed at the moment checking out facebook and weheartit. I always use weheartit when I need inspiration, there are so many different quotes and pictures on there.

I have no special plans for today other than to work out to Cassey Ho and enjoy the nice but windy german weather. I might watch a few episodes of "American Horror Story" later with the boyfriend. I'm currently watching season 4 and it's really good so far. The show is super creepy and scary, something that's quite unusual for me to watch because I hate watching horror movies. I get nightmares for days, haha. I think it's time for some tea and breakfast now.

What are you guys doing today ?





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.