torsdag 9. april 2015

Success!

I'm back with an update.


The samsa's were a great success, so successful that I didn't even manage to take a picture of them, because we were so hungry. I've only had samsa at my boyfriends moms house, but this time we made them by ourselves in our little flat.

As I wrote earlier, I decided to add my own twist to the filling. I added in some chili, salt, pepper and cardamom. They were juicy, flavorful and the pastry was crispy. I was a little bit nervous about the result, but my boyfriend told me that it was the best samsa he's ever had. I take it as a huge compliment and I feel proud, because it's one of his favorite foods and he always tells me that it reminds him of when he used to live in Russia as a child.

We are both very full now, he almost ate the entire batch and now we are laying in bed. I think I have to work out extra tomorrow, because I ate so much food and I cheated on my diet a bit when I had ice cream earlier.


I'm going to sleep soon, so I'm leaving you with this little collage.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.