lørdag 11. april 2015

Saturday and rambling

Good morning world,


Yesterday was so busy, I didn't have the time to blog. Today I don't have anything planned, I think I might call my mom on Skype later, because we haven't talked in a while and I miss her and everyone home. Other then that I'm going to work out as usual and try to convince my boyfriend to go out with me for a walk in the city.

It's really boring to always go out alone. I think what I miss the most about home is my family and friends. I miss sitting at a cafè with my friends, have maybe a glass of wine and gossip. I miss being around my family. Here I only have my boyfriend, and I really try to get to know people here, but for some reason it's really hard. People here are very cold towards strangers (at least that's my experience) the first 6 months that I lived here when I couldn't speak german that well. I used to mix german and english, and whenever I would approach anyone they would try to avoid me or tell me that they didn't understand me.

Anyway, now I can speak German fairly well and communication is not a problem anymore really. Enough of my rambling,  right now I'm sitting in the kitchen and having a cup of tea and going through my e-mail while writing this.













I will update you guys later!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.