torsdag 16. april 2015

Get to know me - Tag

Wow, so it's been about 5 days since I last updated my blog. To get back in to a blogging mood I thought I'd do a fun tag so that you guys could also get to know me a little bit better. I found this tag online, but the answers are of course one hundred percent mine. 

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, my middle name is Charlotte.
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
I am more of a creative person so I would say art and music were my favorites. 
 
3. What’s your favorite drink?
Ice cold water or a cup of tea if its winter. 
 
4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I don't really have a favorite, but I've been enjoying Lana del Rey's music a lot lately.

5. What would you name your children?
It would have to be something unique, and also something that would sound good in different countries, if you know what I mean. Because I'm half thai and half norwegian, it would have to be something that would sound good in both countries. I like the names; Amara and Finn. 
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Right now no. I do work out at home, usually to fitness videos. I'm following this 30 day challenge atm. 
7. What’s your favorite book? 
I haven't read a book in a while. The last book I really enjoyed was "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman. 
8. What’s your favorite colour?
I love blue, but I'll mostly wear neutral tones and sometimes ill add a pop of color. 
9. What’s your favorite animal?
Dogs and pandas, they are both so cute. 
10. What’s your favorite perfume?
Viktor and Rolf, flowerbomb.

11. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas, I guess or thai new year.
12. Have you graduated from High School?Yes.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I love to travel and I do it as often as I can. I've been to most of Europe and Asia. 

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, I speak english, norwegian, thai and german. 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two younger sisters and a half brother. 

16. What’s your favorite store?

I love zara, hm and gina tricot.

17. What’s your favorite restaurant?
I love italian food, so I think my favorite restaurant would be Vapiano. 
18. Do you like school? 
I'm not in school anymore, and to be honest: No I didn't like school. I used to be bullied quite a lot, so I don't have many happy memories of school.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Cassie Ho from blogilates, Kathleen from Kathleenlights and Lindy from Bubzbeauty. 
20. What’s your favorite movie? 
"The Shawshank Redemption" and "The Intouchables", seriously you have to see these movies if you haven't already. 
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?Sleepy Hollow, American Horror Story, The Originals and Lie to me are my current favorites.

22. PC or Mac?
Mac, I have a macbook pro and I'm 100% inlove. 
23. What phone do you have?
I had a Samsung Galaxy S4, but it broke for no reason and now I have to use my old i Phone 4 until I get my SGs4 repaired.

24. How tall are you?
I'm 164 cm tall aka. tiny.

25. Any pets? 

Not at the moment, unfortunately. I had a little rabbit, but it escaped and never came back. 

That's all for this tag. I hope you guys got to know me a little bit better. Until next time friends! 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.