tirsdag 7. april 2015

Testing out a new platform



Good evening world and greetings from Germany,



After months of being on the norwegian blog platform "blogg.no" I decided to test out a new platform to see if I like it better here. I've never been a consistent blogger, simply because I don't have that much of an interesting life, and that doesn't give me much motivation. I think I have had over 3-4 blogs that I have created and then deleted after a few months. Maybe 5th's a charm?

A little bit about me;
I'm 22 years old, I love creativity, traveling and new experiences. I currently live in Germany with my boyfriend of 3 years, I'm biracial and multilingual. I love fashion and reading about the latest trends. I like baking, and try to do it at least once in the week. I'm currently taking german lessons and trying to figure out what I want to do further in my life.

My blog will be a reflection of who I am. I will not restrict it to a certain theme, but I think it will be a mash up of fashion, fitness, baking, art and some personal stuff.

I hope you will follow me on my journey!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.